Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Graphic Design junk

Oh, what the hey, here's some of my graphic design stuff. Might as well post it somewhere.

PSA poster for drunk driving

Billboard for a restaurant at Mandalay bay (in Las Vegas) called Mix.
I hated doing this 'cause it made me so hungry ;3; And my friend sitting next to me had a restaurant in the same place too.


Logo for something for the American Heart Association that I didn't win ;3;

Also another logo I did for a contest I didn't win. Everyone hated the logo that was chosen because the person dodged and burned everything xD

Redesign for a book cover. I hard to do this one which I have never read but everyone around me had.


I'd never make a successful graphic designer xD I like coming up with my own stuff and I hate logos with a passion :I Everything else is pretty fun though. When ever my teacher says we're designing a logo, I'm like "DEAR GOD NO"

No comments: