Thursday, March 31, 2011

WIPs for character busts

Proof that I am working on something not school related. This is how I distract myself to the fact that I haven't heard from Sheridan yet ._. So much fun though~

So I got SAI and it is the most amazing program I have ever used. At least for cel shading. 'Dem lines <3
I decided I would try to do one nice picture of each of my characters from my story. Doing profiles. Oh gosh I love making profiles.
So here's what I got so far
Gonna redo Evan most likely (the ginger guy). Only about halfway through all the characters.
EDIT: LUUUUUL. I just realized the top row is RGB. That is amazing.

Aaaaaand what I'm working on right now. Haha I have too many Asian characters. Well at least Dollie (The chick) isn't Chinese. Everyone else is. She's Korean.

No comments: